Who needs a representative payee

positive women fills in utility payments billsAnyone who needs assistance with monthly budgeting.

  • Individuals seeking assistance in achieving and maintaining financial responsibility for personal expenses
  • Disabled or drug/alcohol dependent adults who have been determined to be incapable by the Social Security Administration
  • Beneficiaries who are incapable of handling their own money
  • Legally incompetent adults